We’ve all been there. We went to the restroom and now we’re dealing with a toilet that is overflowing.
Instead of being embarrassed next time, just laugh it off as you think of these thought-provoking quotes:
1. “You never know what is enough, until you know what is more than enough.” -William Blake
2. “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” -Winston Churchill
3. “Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!” -Ozymandias, by Percy Bysshe Shelley
4. “Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.” -Picasso
5. “If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start.” -Charles Bukowski, Factotum
6. “Put that thing back where it came from or so help me.” -Mike Wasowski, Monsters, Inc.
7. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” -Frederick Douglass
8. “Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.” -Mark Twain
9. “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing.” -Soren Kierkegaard
10. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” -Dr. Seuss
11. “And this mess is so deep and so big and so tall, you can not clean it up, there is no way at all.” -Dr. Seuss
12. “Veni, vidi, vici,” meaning “I came, I saw, I conquered.” -Julius Caesar
Comments are closed.